Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Thoughts

Good Evening Y'all!


I have learned a lot in the last two weeks, I was laid off right after the holiday weekend of the 4th. I felt hurt and stabbed in the back. I put a lot of effort into my job, and faith in the company I was working for. 

My amazing supportive hubby told me to relax & not to worry. He reminded me God has the plans for me already mapped out I just needed to ask for the guidance to follow the correct path.    
  

"11 For I know the plans I have for you,” says the Lord. “They are plans for good and not for disaster, to give you a future and a hope. 12 In those days when you pray, I will listen. 13 If you look for me wholeheartedly, you will find me." Jeremiah 29: 11-13 


I continued to remind myself not to worry, I applied for many positions & made sure I stay focused on the most important thing MY HEAVENLY FATHER.

"25 “That is why I tell you not to worry about everyday life—whether you have enough food and drink, or enough clothes to wear. Isn’t life more than food, and your body more than clothing? 26 Look at the birds. They don’t plant or harvest or store food in barns, for your heavenly Father feeds them. And aren’t you far more valuable to him than they are? 27 Can all your worries add a single moment to your life?" Matthew 6:25-27

Counting my blessing- 
  1. I am able to collect unemployment 
  2. I was offered three jobs in one day
  3. I now have a job & start 11 Aug 2014
  4. The job is at the college I attend, and I have  80% school paid for 
  5. I have a loving husband
  6. I am the daughter of the one true KING 


My prayers have been answered, once again God has shown how powerful, amazing He really is. I will continue to have faith!! 

"Faith is the confidence that what we hope for will actually happen; it gives us assurance about things we cannot see." Hebrews 11:1 
He replied, “Because you have so little faith. Truly I tell you, if you have faith as small as a mustard seed, you can say to this mountain, ‘Move from here to there,’ and it will move. Nothing will be impossible for you.”  Matthew 17:20


I am to try my best to keep this up, to continue to have praise reports to share! 
-Emily Kathleen Cornwell 
priasehimthroughthestorm@gmail.com 



No comments:

Post a Comment