Saturday, August 16, 2014

God is good all the time, all the time God is good.....

happy Saturday everyone!!



Well I started my new job Monday, and love it!!! Class starts this up coming Monday (which I have been reading already to get ahead) and solo for the first time at work this week! A lot of change but good change, I have a peace that only God can give. God's love never fails!!! 



God is good all the time, all the time God is good- many know this from the movie Gods Not Dead but I also heard it in my home church through my youth group days. No matter where you heard it or know it from it is true... Just think, when has God not been there....ummm NEVER. He never leaves you! That is what is so amazing about the Lord- I could be having the "worse day ever" but not really. God continues to bless me, love me, and guide me through life. 

Many people do not realize how amazingly blessed we are to just live in America, have the chance to use an computer, have a bed, shower, and food everyday without the stress of wondering how or when.. We take these things for granted, we expect them to always be available to us. During FUEL week a few weeks ago there was a young humble couple, that has inspired me, spoke about their plans for the mission field. Even though they just got married, graduated college they are leaving America and going to minster to a country in Asia. A place that Christians are not widely known, where they will not have the things they may have living here in the States. The young female states how we are not to living comfortable lives, we are here on Earth to serve our one and only God. Our purpose on this Earth is to spread the word of Jesus, to love and worship Him, to give all we have to God. As christians we are to make others believe. 

"It's better to live humbly among the poor than to live it up among the rich and famous." Proverbs 16:19


No one is perfect, no ones walk is cookie cutter, we all sin! But you can always strive to be the Christian  you want to be, just because you fall does not mean you cannot keep going! God is forgiving, loving and compassionate. 

"The LORD is merciful and compassionate, slow to get angry and filled with unfailing love." Psalm 145:8

My prayer for this week has been to watch the words that come from my mouth, to let everything I do is to glorify God. To be the light to others, and to be forgiving to others. I am excited to see what service is tomorrow! Have a wonderful week, pray for the friends and family around you but do not forget about the stranger you drive pass on the way to work or the family down the street struggling that needs a relationship with God. 

I challenge everyone to pray for someone lost to be found, to find a new brother or sister in Christ. Help guide someone that is needing help, humble yourself. Take your prayers off oneself and love someone that is not YOU. The focus this week should be on loving all!

Like always please email with any questions
- Emily Kathleen
praisehimthroughthestorm@gmail.com



No comments:

Post a Comment